The Department of Economic Licenses is responsible for the processing and issuance of all licenses and permits related to Economic Activity on Sint Maarten, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The department is looking for a suitable qualified person to fill the following position: Administrative Assistant.
• Proper intake and careful review of all applications
• Process applications in the program BLIS
• Relay accurate information to clients
• Advise clients on the type of license needed, depending on the desired economic activity
• Answer and distribute phone calls as needed
• Perform a variety of other administrative duties as directed
Requirements and core competencies:
• An Associate degree in the field of Administration
• A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar position
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in both the English and Dutch language (additional languages are considered a plus)
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Strong time-management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• An integer, dependable and customer service-oriented work ethic
• Excellent organizational skills
Salary range: minimum NAf. 1.989,00 and maximum NAf. 4.177,00. depending on your relevant work experience and qualifications.
If you are the right candidate for this position above, kindly submit your application letter and resume no later than June 21, 2021.