The Administrative Assistant, Finance and Office Management Department controls and maintains the accounting system and the preparation of financial reports. Provide technical support to internal stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and monitor the General Ledger to ensure the timely delivery of financial reports
- Prepare monthly detailed analyses
- Recommend process improvements and ensure compliance with financial and regulatory standards
- Maintain the accounting systems
- Such other duties as may be assigned by any duly authorized person(s)
What we’re looking for:
- A University Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Completion of ACCA Applied Skills Level (formerly Level Two)
- CVQ Level IV Qualification or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution would be an asset.
- At least three years’ experience in an Accounting or similar function.
CXC is a performance driven organisation which offers a competitive and attractive remuneration and benefits package and opportunities for further learning and career development experience.
Expiry Date April 18, 2021