Administrative Assistant performs administrative duties for the CEO and other units in the organization and is responsible for activities that will ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the organization.
- Plans and schedules meetings as requested
- Attends all meetings requested
- Maintains and updates the organizations calendar
- Distributes letter, memos and other documents to stakeholders in the organization
- Logs and re-route correspondences at the request of the officer
- Arrangements made to dispatch correspondences to external companies by the Bearer
- Generates purchase requisition for approval to request stationery items needed for the company
- Receives and escorts visitors in a timely manner to the respective meeting room
- Receives, screens and dispatches all telephone calls and make outgoing calls as requested
- Monitors incoming and outgoing telephone calls and receive messages as needed
- Collates report and correspondences as requested
- Maintains catalogue of procedures and policies
- Collates and distributes response to audit queries
- Types letters, reports, minutes and correspondence for dissemination
- Conducts research on human resource related matters as requested
- Edits correspondences, reports and presentations
- Prepares power point presentation as requested
- Maintains filing system of Personal and Office files
- Records meeting notes and action items
- Schedules MS Teams meetings as requested.
- Participates in Innovation Process to assist in documentation of key deliverables
Human Resource Responsibilities
- Ensures awareness and adherence to the Human Resource Policies, other policies and management procedures within the organization.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with all units and external stakeholders.
- Works as part of a team to achieve the organizations goals and standards.
- Takes responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Pursues relevant professional training and certifications.
- Perform any other related duties consistent with the category, nature, functions and objectives of the job.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration or Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) or Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) Certification
MINUMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 3+ years of relevant experience
TECHNICAL BUSINESS EXPERTISE
- Sound knowledge of relevant Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to create a Powerpoint presentation from draft notes
Application Deadline Friday January 22, 2021