The successful applicant needs to have very strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills as would be expected in a professional office environment.
• Providing full administrative support to audit managers;
• Typing financial statements, proposals and other correspondence;
• Maintaining efficient filing systems; and
• Scheduling of meeting and appointments.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
• A minimum of 3 years administrative assistant experience;
• At least 5 O’ Level passes including English;
• Must have very strong typing skills in respect of speed and accuracy;
• High degree of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point and Excel;
• Positive, energetic attitude with ability to meet deadlines under pressure; and
• Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments.
Qualified candidates should submit their application no later than October 30, 2020