Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for coordinating payables functions and assist with the daily cash flow management of the domestic business units in the GK Foods division.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Prepare proposal listings and print cheques/electronic transfers
- Processing of credit card payments
- Timely and accurate preparation of cash flow statements
- Creation of vendor accounts
- Review and clearing items from down payment account
- Ensure transactions are cleared from the GR/IR account on a timely basis
- Assist in resolving issues on supplier reconciliations
- Prepare weekly intercompany transfers
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting from a tertiary institution or ACCA Level I
- Two (2) years working experience in a similar position
- Have a sound knowledge of the manufacturing and distribution business.
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of applications specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Pleasant and professional demeanor, good human relations skills; ability to work comfortably with and assist a wide range of individuals including colleagues, business associates, and customers.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent situations
- Good planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high degree of confidentiality and integrity
Qualified candidates are invited to submit applications no later than 24/09/2023