Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies is seeking a hardworking, highly analytical individual to fill the position of Accounts Clerk for their Accounts Department. The successful candidate must possess good communication skills to interact with vendors, management and staff.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Review supplier invoices for timely payment processing.
- Reconcile vendor statements, research, and correct discrepancies.
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts.
- Day to day data entry of financial transactions in company database system.
- Maintain accurate files and documentation in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Perform daily review and approval of cashiers’ sales reports for discrepancies and compliance to company policies.
- Reconcile bank accounts.
- Prepare and record visa card entries.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Department Manager and/or Supervisor.
- A minimum of at least (2) two years accounting work experience preferred.
- A minimum of an Associates degree in Accounting, a Bachelor's in Accounting is preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Must be well organized, reliable and possess good communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and also with a team in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented, with a pleasant and professional attitude.
- Knowledge of applicable accounts payable/ general ledger systems and procedures would be an asset.
- Administrative work experience would be an asset.
All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2023.