Aruba Airport Authority N.V. (AAA) manages and operates Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix (AUA Airport). Being considered as one of the busiest airports in the Caribbean region, AUA Airport plays a prominent role in the Aruban economy as the principal tourism gateway. As the manager and operator of a leading airport, AAA undergoes continuous upgrades to maintain its position as one of the region’s most innovative airports. Prior the global pandemic, AAA was accustomed to facilitating almost 2.900.000 passengers and 44.000 aircraft movements per year, mainly from the US, Canada, South America, Europe and the Caribbean, but due to the global pandemic AAA was forced to reorganize and restructure its company, resulting in new and exciting job opportunities.
Launch your rewarding career in aviation by joining our team as an: “Accounting Officer”
- Accounting & Financial Administration entries and reconciliations;
- Perform budget checks and process invoice payments;
- Revenue & Billing supportive tasks and processes;
- Link to Gateway 2030 financial administration;
- Inventory administration.
- Associates Degree in Accounting and/or “Praktijk Diploma Boekhouden”;
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
- Responsible, accurate and pro-active;
- Experience with general Ledger software and ERP systems, AFAS Financial is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and Papiamento.
In this position you will report to the Accounting Manager.
An Assessment and Medical Evaluation are part of the hiring process.
Application Deadline 22-06-2021.