Caribbean Catalyst client, an information technology solutions and services company is looking for dynamic and motivated individual to fill the post of Account Manager.
- The Account Manager will be required to manage the sales pipeline which includes qualification of opportunities, prioritisation of tasks and commitments to ensure sales goals are met.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying and qualifying new potential customers including cold calling, development of leads through referrals and setting up of meetings.
- The Account Manager will be responsible for servicing and managing ongoing accounts of current customers, developing new sales opportunities and soliciting referrals. Conducts planning meetings with customers to discuss new products and plans for upgrades and enhancements.
- The individual will also be required to prepare proposals, design solutions, perform demonstrations and sign off on the sales agreement.
- The Account Manager will have at least 3 years’ experience selling ICT solutions.
- An Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to build relationships are essential.
Apply no later than April 6, 2020.