Sagicor Bank Jamaica Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Account Maintenance team in the capacity of Account Maintenance Clerk (Contract)
The selected candidate will contribute to client experience by providing professional and attentive service to branch network & business units by accurately performing account maintenance transactions. Takes personal accountability for delivering superior client experience including, effective problem resolution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Client Experience/Service Delivery; Deliver quality customer service according to Sagicor Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Assume ownership of issues/concerns at first point of contact. Ensure appropriate escalation to supervisor or relevant person/department.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all bank’s products and services.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of customer accounts, documents and transactions
- Transaction Processing; Process all requests accurately, efficiently and in accordance with established guidelines-: Creation & Maintenance of new customer records and accounts, Perform Post-Account Opening KYC Review, Modify & Update existing customer records and accounts
- Creation & Maintenance of e-Bank Profiles. Set-up & Maintenance of Debit Cards, Creation & Maintenance of Credit Card Accounts, Scanning & uploading of KYC documents & signatures, Creation & Maintenance of Standing Instructions, Creation & Maintenance of Direct Advantage profiles
- Perform any other job-related duties assigned
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Diploma/Associate Degree in Banking & Finance, Business Administration or any other related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking Operations & POCA regulations is a distinct advantage
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong time management skills
- Effective Communication & Interpersonal skills
- High degree of initiative & effective problem-solving skills
- Effective Team player
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application, no later than November 13, 2020. While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted applicants will be considered.