The Medical Billing Clerk/Customer Service Representative provides clerical support to the Medical Department. He/she will provide quality and professional service to claimants, customers, business partners, intermediaries, team members while maintaining promptness in handling customer service matters.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcoming and meeting Medical Department customers, assisting with answers to products and/or services.
- Documenting all Medical Claims, received for processing by the Department
- Preparation of Individual Medical Proposals and providing quotations
- Receiving for internal processing Individual and Group Applications
- Generating monthly premium billing statement/invoices for all Individual and Group medical policies within the Medical Department while maintaining customer records and updating account information;
- Preparation of Individual Policy renewals
- Issuing new and renewal medical insurance cards
- Good communication skills, customer-oriented and focused and organised
- Ability to work under pressure and without constant supervision
- Time management and being a good team player with positive attitude
- Trustworthy and confidential especially with handling sensitive information
- Meticulous; attention to detail
- General understanding of insurance contracts and administrative procedures
- At least Five (5) CXC O-Level Subjects including English and Mathematics
- Tertiary level Certification/Diploma in Business/Office Administration or other related field
- Customer Service and Administrative experience and/or a Medical Background will be an asset
The deadline to apply is December 10th, 2021.