Inova Solutions is looking for a motivated IT Project Manager to join the team. You will help us develop and manage our Internal IT Systems with a project management approach. You are the intermediary between our internal operational departments (such as accounting) and our in India based software development team members.
You are a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience. You can develop and implement business processes and procedures.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and Process IT Systems for internal use
- Create and maintain business continuity processes and procedures
- Create and maintain Security and Privacy processes and procedures
- Interact with internal/external developers and vendors
- Creating and monitoring the IT budget
- Managing user and accessing rights
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team members’ work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas and implementing IT projects.
IT Project Manager - Management Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business IT
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Dynamics CRM and or (dot)Net applications
- Experience in MS O365, Azure and Active directory (at least one certification)
- Experience in Project Management, e.g. Prince 2, Scrum
- Basic understanding of Accounting
- Creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date on the latest IT trends and technologies
- Fluent in English (Spanish is a pre)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Technology.
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging opportunity within our growing organization. Learning and personal development are key! We offer you a competitive salary.
Apply before August 14, 2020.