GK General Insurance Company seeks to identify an individual looking for an excellent opportunity to progress his/her career; and who possesses the vision and energy to help drive dynamic changes in the company, in the following capacity: Customer Service Associate
The incumbent will be expected to:
- Partners with the requisite departments to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
- Engages in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing irate clients as needed.
- Follows-up with customers to ensure queries are closed effectively where applicable.
- Builds lasting relationships with clients and other team members within the Team and the wider organisation based on trust and reliability.
- Understands and strives to meet or exceed Team Metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company.
- Identify and escalate issues as required to the attention of the Underwriter.
- Provide product and service information to customers and transfer call to an available Associate to close the deal where applicable.
- Research required information using available resources to respond to customer queries
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- First Degree in Business Management or related field
- Customer Focused
- Relationship Building
- Detail oriented
- Team Oriented
- Planning and Organising
- Verbal Communication & Active Listening
??Qualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than 16/01/2021.