The Distribution Development Manager is responsible for the front line to ensure the achievement of F&B and NiM Business objectives in the down trade channel through the efficient management of the Nestlé appointed Distributors. Also responsible for executing and improving strategies and overseeing the resolution of all in-market issues.
1. Identify sales opportunities to drive and deliver growth and business sales targets (NNS / VOLUME).
2. Close Monitoring with the Distributors of Sell-out information (i.e. sales to customers of distributors) and participation in defining strategies to capture new customers as well as grow existing ones.
3. Ensure the execution compliance of the in-store picture of success for the category/sub category within the channel, support its implementation, and continuously review the effectiveness of in-store actions; achieve 100% placements of all in-store solutions.
4. Provide insight into market trends, competitor activities, consumer behaviour, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the business.
5. Liaise with internal (CCSD, Supply Chain) and external (Distributor, Customer, 3rd party) stakeholders to ensure timely execution of agreed Customer/Channel/Shopper related activities.
6. Ensure Distributors’ operations are efficient and effective i.e., warehouse & inventory management, logistics, sales force etc (for e.g. from placement and arrival of orders to execution of all activities).
7. Identify opportunities to grow all businesses through finding new products, perform analyses to increase in-market distribution or other process improvement. Additionally, support the field sales coordinators to conduct detailed trade and distributor audits to ensure compliance.
8. Work closely with Channel Manager, TMM and Distributor to develop Joint Business Plans with key customers.
9. Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports to Distribution Channel Manager and NTTL Sales Manager as requested and as scheduled. E.g Stock and sales, distribution and penetration results.
*3-5 years FMCG experience
*3-5 years of Sales and Marketing experience
*3-5 years in a similar role
*First Degree in Business Management or Sales
*Strong Sales & Marketing experience / knowledge to execute Territory Business Plans
Application Deadline: not provided | Unposting: 24/05/2022 | The unposting date is indicative from which no rights can be derived.|