To provide credit analysis on Capital Market opportunities and execute Capital Market process to ensure efficient execution and delivery of Capital Market transactions
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and make recommendations on financial viability of prospective investment opportunities, utilizing appropriate valuation methodologies
- Prepare reports to support the recommendations made
- Conducting due diligence on prospective clients
- Prepare term sheets for discussion internally and with client
- Prepare relevant regulatory documentation
- Manage deals that the company may be engaged in within specific time frames
- Prepare marketing/execution materials for maximum client impact
- Utilizing product expertise to meet client needs
- Maintain internal deal flow
- Prepare proposals geared towards the needs of existing and potential Capital Markets clients.
- Liaises with investment advisors, banks, custodians, legal advisors and brokers.
- Interfaces with sales and marketing and present investment strategy to clients and potential clients.
- Perform duties relating to registrar and paying agent services.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BSc. in Finance, Business Administration or any other related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant work experience, preferably within a financial entity
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES:
- Thorough knowledge of the Jamaican Securities Market
- High level of proficiency in the use of computers, particularly Microsoft Suite
- Good project management skills
- Business Development Skills
- Ability to use digital media to communicate within and beyond the Organisation.
- Experience in knowledge exchange and sharing practices
- Strong understanding of corporate finance
- Strong financial analysis skills with strong sense of risk management
Application Deadline Friday July 10, 2020