Marketing-Media Top 5 Jobs
- Marketing Officer
- Administrative Assistant
- Fulfillment Coordinator
- Project Communications Consultant
- Stagiair Marketing en Communicatie
Traffic and Fulfillment Coordinator
Yello Media Group focus on producing the feature rich product that offers the most to their customers and the communitie they serve. We are seeking to fill the position of Traffic and Fulfillment Coordinator.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
An opportunity exists within a diverse group of international publishing and media companies. Reporting to the Digital Operations Manager, the position of Traffic and Fulfillment Coordinator will be directly responsible for management and maintenance of digital advertising solutions offered by a new Yello Media Group division.
We want you to:
- Fulfilling all digital products (directly or through collaboration) sold by new Yello Media Group division within established guidelines and timelines.
- Communicate with customers to ensure that the requisite feedback and approvals are received in order to maintain project timelines.
- Use assigned job management tools to ensure all jobs are up to date.
- Manage booking, optimization and reporting of all display advertising for local and regional publishers.
- Assist the Digital Sales team with initial content collection as well as supporting information to close up-sell opportunities.
- Resole all queries in a timely manner
- Carrying out regular health checks and insights on all projects assigned.
DO YOU HAVE?
- Diploma in Business Administration with specialization in Marketing preferred.
- Certification in digital campaign delivery including Google ads, Facebook Blueprint or IAB Certification.
- Experience in creating, managing and optimizing Pay per Click (Google AdWords), SEO, Display & Social Media Marketing Campaigns.
- Experience working with industry standard Ad Server tools (Google Double-Click would be an asset), Website (Google Analytics) & Social Media analytics tools
- Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of current trends and best practices in online marketing & measurement
- Working knowledge of HTML & proven experience working on website delivery projects (Knowledge of industry standard CMS tools e.g. WordPress or Joomla would be an asset)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to use initiative to solve unexpected issues.
- A valid driver’s license & reliable motor vehicle to meet with clients if needed
Competitive salary and statutory benefits
- Jamaica, Kingston
- Yello Media Group
- Full Time
- Early Career
- Business Administration or equivalent
- Digital, Content & Direct Marketing
- Direct Employer