Customer Service Top 5 Jobs
TELLER / CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (KINGSTON & ST. CATHERINE)
Victoria Mutual is seeking to recruit a candidate in the position of: Teller / Customer Service Representative (Kingston & St. Catherine Region)
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
To provide support to the branch distribution network through the prompt and efficient processing of member transactions.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least two (2) years working experience preferably with a financial institution.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process cash withdrawals from customer’s accounts up to allowable limit.
- Check withdrawals from customers’ accounts up to allowable limit.
- Cash cheques up to allowable limit.
- Validate passbooks in respect of deposits and withdrawals.
- Monitor cash in hand during work day.
- Receive customer’s requests, queries/enquiries and deal with them promptly.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to cope under stress and learn difficult concepts quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with persons at all levels.
- Knowledge of Teller Operations.
- Knowledge of Customer Service Operations
- Customer Service
- Jamaica, Kingston and St. Catherine
- Victoria Mutual Building Society
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least Two (2) years
- Early Career
- Business Administration or equivalent
- Face to Face Customer Service
- Direct Employer