Accounting - Finance Top 5 Jobs
Attend and oversee assigned Regional Company in all Administration, Corporate, Finance and Accounting matters, directly responsible to assure compliance with Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines (IFRS) maintaining clean Books and Records, strong internal control, be a trusted partner for Regional Management and other technical counterparts, and has to be a role model for the Finance Community.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
- Manages accounting and financial reporting functions to ensure achievement of goals and objectives
- Reviews, analyzes, identifies, interprets, and evaluates complex financial, accounting, costs and trend reports in order to improve the results of the assigned Regional Company.
- Develops short and long range financial goals and objectives for the business.
- Responsible for finance planning (budgeting, forecasting and control) and project controlling for all Divisions in assigned Regional Company.
- Recommends/ determines organizational structures.
- Identifies, assesses, responds, monitors, reports, escalate all commercial risks (e.g. calculation, taxes, etc.)
- Interface with external customer on project billing and contract, cash collection, credits scores and other finance issue (e.g. requirements in tender process)
- Currency Manager for assigned Regional Company
- Manages Project teams, for local and/or cross border projects.
- Point of contact for all commercial and financial topics in assigned Regional Company
- Ensures proper execution of all tasks with fully alignment with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. SFS, CF R, RIC, HR, ECC, etc.)
- CPM support in all finance, accounting and related topics with the primary objective of executing the projects within the defined targets (e.g. costs, time, quality), internal controls and all applicable guidelines (CF R, Legal, Tax, NCM and related topics), and ensuring customer satisfaction. Analyze and evaluate all commercial issues throughout entire projects life-cycle.
Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for all areas managed demonstrating understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary actions if required.
Education / other requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Work experience 3-5 years within Commercial and Finance functions, Performance Controlling, CPM
- Certification as CPM is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- SAP, SPS+, Currima and Microsoft Office advanced knowledge
- Fully Bilingual orally and written(Spanish/English )
- Team work
Key working relationships:
- Regional CEO/CFO; Regional Division Controllers and LCB Central Functions
- Frequent contact with HQ Divisions/BUs
- Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts.
- Direct Report to CAM CFO
- Accounting - Finance
- Dominican Republic, Santiago
- Full Time
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Three (3) or more years
- Early Career
- Business Administration, Finance or equivalent
- Management Accounting
- Direct Employer