Health Top 5 Jobs
- Pharmacist I
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Ultrasonographer I
- Sr. District Health Visitor
- District Health Visitor
The Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine (RUSVM) is seeking to recruit a Registered Nurse
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Opportunity at a Glance
RUSVM Health Services provides episodic health care and preventive care to students and colleagues at Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. This position will augment the services currently provided by performing routine nursing assessments and interventions; work under physician standing orders to treat patients; and administer vaccines as part of routine care and current vaccine research studies being conducted at RUSVM Health Services.
The Registered Nurse will report directly to the Director or Interim Director of Health Services working 20 hours per week as a temporary contract employment. Days and times of employment will be dependent on the needs of the department.
- Conduct thorough nursing assessments of patient signs and symptoms
- Provide interventions based on established physician standing orders
- Document all patient interventions in electronic medical record
- Administer routine vaccines as necessary
- Administer research study vaccines and document based on established research protocols
- Current and unobstructed licensure as a Registered Nurse in St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Strong nursing assessment, physical assessment and clinical skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse
This position provides a maximum of 20 hours per week of employment with the requirement to work varying hours each week based on staffing needs. It is a temporary position with a contract end of June 30, 2019 with possible renewal.
- St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Peter Basseterre
- Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine
- Part Time
- At least Two (2) years
- Early Career
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing, Midwifery and Care
- Direct Employer