Management Top 5 Jobs
Gives secretarial, personnel and administrative support to the Store Manager and manages the debtors’ administration.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Essence of the position
The Office manager plays a positive role in the organizational culture, gives secretarial, personnel and administrative support to the Store Manager and Assistant Store Managers. Manages the debtors’ administration on all credit related issues. Tis person will manage employee work hours, records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support to the above managers and business in general.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full administrative duties including management of all correspondence, meeting and appointments scheduling that supports the Assistant and Store manager in their daily roles
- HR duties are required by Head Office to include, recruitment, onboarding, labour agreements, disciplinary procedures, upkeep of all personnel files, employee counseling.
- The upkeep of all salary related administration for both permanent and temporary workforce.
- Responsible for all canteen and office supplies.
- Handling of all credit agreements, from application, approval to statement including customer queries.
- Manage the daily payments for the store from receipt to bank deposit.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications & experience:
- Degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ professional experience in HR with management skills and basic accounting/book keeping.
- Plays a positive role in the organizational culture
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible, well organized individual who understands the importance of accuracy and confidentiality
- Capable of working under time pressure
- Must deal confidently with information received