Administration - Clerical Top 5 Jobs
Applications are invited to fill the following position in the Institute of Jamaica: Records Officer (PIDG/RIM 2)
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Reporting to the Employee Relations Officer the Records Officer provides clerical support within the
Human Resource Department by maintaining the filing and retrieval system and the attendance management system for the Institute of Jamaica.
- Maintains and updates the personal records
- Prepares minute sheets for the personal files
- Maintains leave records and roster
- Prepares attendance report for Central Administration
- Scans documents and assists in updating Human Resource Management Information System
- Answers and appropriately routes all incoming calls.
- Logs and tracks incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Responds to or refers queries
- Types correspondence
- Vacation leave roster prepared monthly
- Departmental, sick and vacation leave cards updated weekly
- Attendance Report prepared monthly
- Documents filed daily
Required Education, Experience and Competencies
- Four (4) Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC) subjects including English Language and Mathematics or Accounts
- Training in Records Management would be an asset.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Administration - Clerical
- Jamaica, Kingston
- The Institute of Jamaica
- Full Time
- Secondary Education
- Not Specified
- Early Career
- Four (4) CSEC subjects including English Language and Maths or Accounts
- Administrative Support / Assistant
- Direct Employer