Human Resources Top 5 Jobs
IGT the global leader in gaming is seeking to recruit a Training Representative to join their team.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Principal Activities and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, plan, manage and execute the agreed training modules and curriculum
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed – interviews management, supervisors and employees to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training.
- Coordinates, schedules and conducts weekly Retailer/NLCB training
- Continuously evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology, staying up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks, to accompany each session
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs, summarizing in evaluation reports for management
- A Diploma in Training/Marketing or Business Administration as well as a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools or other common training related software (e.g., Articulate-Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Survey Monkey).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Human Resources
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- IGT Gaming
- Full Time
- Minimum of Two (2) years
- Early Career
- Training, Marketing or Business Administration
- Training & Development
- Direct Employer