Customer Service Top 5 Jobs
CALL CENTER ASSOCIATE I
IGT Gaming is seeking to recruit Call Center Associate I to join their team in Port of Spain.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Answers inbound calls, emails and chats from clients, retailers and lottery customers.
- Answers calls providing prompt, accurate, level service to Clients including: card activation, PIN replacement/reset, lost and stolen cards, and coupon conversions.
- Answers calls from retailers to provide prompt, accurate service including downloads, supply requests, dispatch requests, troubleshooting and problem escalation.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and take appropriate action.
- Promote and enhance excellent customer relations.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience within a call center or comparable industry preferred
- Ability to operate a computer and navigate through functions, basic data entry skills, solid oral and written communication skills, strong customer service skills
- 24 hours per dayx 365 day per yearcall center, weekends and holidays required
- AllShifts Available - 1st, 2nd and 3rd - shift differential offered for 2nd and 3rd shift
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
- Customer Service
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- IGT Gaming
- Full Time
- High School
- One (1) year
- Early Career
- In relevant field
- Call Centre & Telesales
- Direct Employer