Technology Top 5 Jobs
Computer Operator I
IGT Gaming is seeking to recruit a Computer Operator I to join their team in Kingston.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
24x365 operational support of our product development and systems integration teams, our lottery operations and customers, monitor IGT's enterprise infrastructure and escalate issues as required.
- Assist in the daily operation of computer systems.
- Carry out all tasks on the daily checklist under supervision.
- Generate reports required. Assist in verifying the validity and clarity of computer reports and other output before releasing it from Computer Operations.
- Assist in the recovery activities necessary to restore normal operations.
- Follow the correct escalation procedures within Computer Operations and other Departments who are inter-dependent.
- Two-year technical college degree or comparable experience
- 2 years' experience in related field
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
- Jamaica, Kingston
- IGT Gaming
- Full Time
- College Degree
- Two (2) years
- Early Career
- Network Operations, Administration & Security
- Direct Employer