Technology Top 5 Jobs
- CSC Tier 1 Engineer
- Computer Operator I
- Integration Architect
- Systems Technician II
- Desktop Support Specialist
Business System Analyst II
IGT Gaming is seeking to recruit a Business System Analyst II to join their team in Kingston.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
The Business System Analyst II works under minimal supervision with customers to identify and validate business needs in order to create well-defined requirements associated with IGT product and service offerings. This position applies a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, operation, and maintenance of software through requirements management. Works with the team in synthesizing IGT, customer, and market requirements to support the evolution of IGT products and services.
- Work with business and technology team members to ensure seamless integration of business functionality and requirements throughout product releases or projects
- Responsible for documenting, analyzing, designing, and implementing business requirements within formalized SDLC
- Provide project management support for the implementation of large-scale business systems and processes
- Maintenance/support of all Software and related databases
- Software development /creation
- Responsible for the generation of consolidated reports from different environments/databases.
- Document, analyze and interpret complex business policies and processes
- Manage functional and non-functional requirements throughout SDLC
- Performs cost and benefit analysis (ROI)
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of business, applied computer science, computer science or MIS.
- Minimum Experience: 3 to 5 years of industry experience in a related field
- Use Case Development, Software Requirements Specification, Functional Specification, RUP, UML & familiarity with Software Design, Software Configuration Management, Software Engineering Process, Software Engineering Management, Software Engineering Quality
- Must be familiar with packaged application & proficiency in Software development and Methodologies
- Experience with ODBC, JDBC, Database Connectivity and Advanced Database Programming/management skills, including expertise with Microsoft SQL server and/or other SQL environments
- Knowledge of SAP Business Intelligence environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
- Jamaica, Kingston
- IGT Gaming
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) or more years
- Early Career
- Business, Applied Computer Science, Computer Science or MIS
- System Administration
- Direct Employer