Accounting - Finance Top 5 Jobs
Accounting Coordinator III
IGT the global leader in gaming is seeking to recruit Accounting Coordinator III to join their team in Kingston.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
The Accounting Coordinator checks and verifies cost accounting, account payable records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries, and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- May reconcile difficult accounts.
- May maintain a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting.
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years of accounting experience is required
- Advanced PC skills with emphasis on spreadsheet application (Microsoft Excel – databases, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, a team player, self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic, high-pressure environment
- Accounting/Finance Degree is preferred but not required
- Minimum of 3-4 years of accounting experience is required
- Intermediate PC Skills: Excel and Word
- Must be able to pass a security investigation
- Accounting or Finance Degree is preferred but not required
- SAP or similar ERP accounting software experience is a plus
- Concur Expense experience is a plus
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
- Accounting - Finance
- Jamaica, Kingston
- IGT Gaming
- Full Time
- Three (3) or more years
- Early Career
- Accounting or Finance
- Financial Accounting
- Direct Employer