Management Top 5 Jobs
- Operations Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Manager Business Controls
- Manager Compliance
Marketing Manager - American Apparel
The Marketing Manager for American Apparel is a key role within the Marketing Department and will be responsible for the planning and execution of all digital and traditional marketing initiatives.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Working closely with American Apparel team members, the incumbent will also be responsible for assisting with the development of and ultimately the execution of various product marketing and marketing communication programmes, including offline and online advertising, website, public relations, etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the overall planning and day-to-day execution of all brand and product marketing campaigns and projects.
- Responsible for creating the marketing calendar and ensuring that it is accurate, updated and effectively communicated across all teams.
- Manage all marketing campaigns across all channels and ensure that cross team deliverables are executed flawlessly.
- Partner with channel managers; eCommerce, paid and organic social media, Public Relations (PR) and email; to ensure they have the needed marketing assets to align with the planned marketing campaigns and overall calendar.
- Liaise with third party vendors and agencies in the creation and execution of marketing programmes and creative assets to ensure timely completion of projects and deliverables.
- Manage our student loyalty programme, student ambassadors and Unidays partnership.
- Analyse the results of marketing programmes to support the development and the on-going refinement of marketing plans.
- Clearly articulate brand objectives and strategies to maximise the contributions of internal and external partners.
- Ensure all marketing materials are consistent in terms of style, voice/tone and style/quality.
- Understand the target audience, competitive landscape and market trends for upcoming campaigns.
- Participate in photoshoots and creative sessions as needed.
Profile & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline and ten (10) years’ relevant experience. In addition, a good understanding of external product marketing, marketing communications, website and social media experience with proven product marketing capabilities, as well as previous experience in the fashion/apparel industry in the eCommerce or retail environment would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage workflow and understand the importance of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
- Barbados, Christ Church
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years
- Mid Career
- Marketing Manegement
- Direct Employer