Marketing-Media Top 5 Jobs
Marketing Coordinator - American Apparel
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for managing marketing projects from inception to delivery. Specifically, the Coordinator will be responsible for project management and coordination of our marketing campaigns, updating and communicating changes to the integrated marketing calendar, cross functional communication and tactical production needs.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
He/She will serve as a liaison between stakeholders and cross-functional partners to ensure projects remain on track for completion by set deadlines.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Assist in the regulation of workflow between project stakeholders and business units to ensure the goals and objectives of marketing projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame.
- Serve as a communication channel between cross - functional partners.
- Identify, communicate and assist in the resolution of emerging issues.
- Maintain the marketing calendar, communicate deadlines to the internal designers, stakeholders and creative team.
- Support the execution and amplification of integrated marketing campaigns as needed.
- Lead the weekly marketing status meeting to align tactical execution and assets needed for ongoing marketing initiatives.
- Ensure all marketing materials are consistent in terms of style, voice/tone and style/quality.
- Understand the target audience, competitive landscape and market trends for upcoming campaigns.
- Participate in photoshoots and creative sessions as needed.
Profile & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related discipline and three (3) to four (4) years’ relevant experience. Previous experience in the fashion/apparel industry in the eCommerce or retail environment would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organisational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage workflow and understand the importance of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
- Barbados, Christ Church
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) or more years
- Early Career
- Marketing Support / Assistant
- Direct Employer