Management Top 5 Jobs
- Operations Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Manager Business Controls
- Manager Compliance
Brand Manager - American Apparel
The Brand Manager – American Apparel will be responsible for the development and execution of brand positioning and style guidelines for the American Apparel brand for B2B & B2C.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
As the “brand keeper”, he/she will develop regional marketing plans and ensure that the plans are consistent with the overall brand positioning and strategic direction of the Corporation. The incumbent will work closely with the American Apparel team members and will be responsible for assisting with the development and execution of various product marketing and communication programmes including offline and online advertising, website, public relations, etc., ensuring that delivery into respective markets is on time and aligned with the corporation’s strategic positioning of the American Apparel brand. The Brand Manager will work directly with the Director, Brand Marketing on the implementation of marketing plans, to ensure that the brand guidelines are met.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support the Director, Brand Marketing in the development of brand positioning and strategy through:
- Brand review and positioning for the American Apparel brand.
- Building and maintaining the brand style guides.
- Provision of brand oversight for all marketing programmes developed to promote American Apparel in all global markets including North America, Canada, Europe, South America, Asia,etc.
- Production of collateral materials.
- Planning, ideation and strategy of trade show presence.
- Managing relationships with publications.
- Creating and submitting collateral for electronic media (Website, Social Media, email, banner ads, etc.).
- Develop and communicate the brand style guide.
- Ensure consistent brand positioning and messaging across all programmes:
- Various product marketing and marketing communication programmes including offline and online advertising, website, public relations, etc.
- Act as the key contact for Marketing Services and external brand related agencies:
- Creation of brief presentations to share with agency partners and provide brand direction.
- Review/approve deliverables (printed collateral, digital media, etc.).
- Develop brand related content for use in editorial, web and or social media programmes.
Profile & Core Competencies
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or a related discipline and ten (10) years’ relevant experience. Previous wholesale or apparel marketing experience would be an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to manage workflow and understand the importance of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities.
We thank you for your interest in a career at Gildan, however only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ten (10) years
- Mid Career
- Marketing or equivalent
- Marketing Management
- Direct Employer