Logistics - Distribution Top 5 Jobs
Transport & CCU Coordinator
Fircroft one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies is seeking to recruit a Transport & CCU Coordinator on contract basis
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Accurately control all transport activity/movements for our client customers' requirements. Plan and co-ordinate cargo transport movements in accordance with legislative and operational requirements. Promoting a high level of safety awareness and culture giving guidance to the transport team and liaise with internal and external clients and stakeholders, ensuring customer expectations are met.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Ensure safe-working practices at all times.
* Participate in toolbox talks as and when required - ensuring all relevant personnel are fully aware of the job task prior to commencement of work.
* Participate in weekly/monthly safety meetings promoting safety changes/culture within team.
* Active use of the E-Transport System to ensure all transport requests are entered, and updated by relevant persons so that reporting can be produced for billing as well as data for respective clients
* Coordinate the most suitable trailer and consolidation of cargo, taking into consideration, load sizes, priority, and load times through the guidance of respective Logistics Coordinators or relevant personnel.
* Ensure drivers are aware of the correct documentation for all types of cargo in accordance with client's procedures.
* Prepare and maintain transport trackers for respective transport vendors.
* Participate in achieving personal and team objectives highlighting continuous personal training requirements.
* Comply with all relevant company work instructions and procedures for each job function. Suggest any improvements to improve service delivery and amend relevant work instructions.
* Ensure compliance of all Company and legislative standards as required by Company procedures.
* Complies to Level 1 of HSE Roles and Responsibilities
* Complies to Level 1 of Company Values and Behaviours
Delivery of key tasks and targets that are defined agreed and recorded each year. Actual performance will be reviewed against those targets set during the Employee Appraisal process including feedback from internal and external customers
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) Holder
* Significant Transport Experience essential
* Commercial Awareness
* Dangerous Goods by Road Certificated
1) Relocation or work-visa sponsorship is not offered.
- Logistics - Distribution
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- Fircroft Engineering Services Ltd.
- Full Time
- Early Career
- Transport & Logistic
- Recruitment Consultant