Engineering Top 5 Jobs
Fircroft one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies is seeking to recruit a Rig Clerk - Offshore on contract basis
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
* Supervise the completion of preservation activities to ensure plant and equipment remains in good condition and is operable for the duration of the project offshore.
* Be an integral part of a multi-disciplined, integrated commissioning team safely & effectively executing equipment preservation
* Liaise directly with other working groups, Contractor or Subcontractor counterparts to ensure effective preservation is completed across all required interfaces
* Ensure the Preservation Supervisors and Team Leaders are informed of progress and issues throughout all project phases.
* Complete Preservation check sheets to demonstrate compliance to the preservation Strategy / Execution Plan and assure integrity of plant and equipment
* Other preservation related activities as requested by the Preservation & Cleanliness Manager/Engineer.
* Ensure field preservation activities are executed in a safe and effective manner in accordance with the agreed Safe System of Work.
* To verify preservation work is carried out during storage at the dedicated warehouse
* To supervise the completion of Preservation work during offshore
* Construction, Commissioning and for handover to Operations
* Including job planning (ensuring adequate access and supply of tools and materials to execute the job).
* Liaise with the Guidance on Certification (CMS) database coordinator to ensure accurate Preservation records are maintained
* Supervise and audit Construction & Commissioning Resources to ensure de-preservation / re-preservation is properly implemented and recorded:
1. On installation
2. During Commissioning
* Monitor and control the use, storage and safe disposal of preservation chemicals and materials.
* Lead a team of Preservation Technicians on the platform to ensure Preservation activities are executed consistently with the Preservation Strategy / Execution Plan.
* Monitor equipment to ensure correct preservation activities are being implemented and recorded during all phases of the project.
* Monitor construction/completion of equipment and systems ensuring preservation compliance against the approved supplier's preservation procedures.
* Work closely with 3rd party contractors providing services and supplying materials or equipment for preservation.
* Liaise with other disciplines to ensure safe completion of preservation activities.
* Implement and Maintain a Preservation Records System to demonstrate compliance to the preservation Strategy / Execution plan and assure integrity of plant and equipment
Other duties may include:
* Contribute to the internal and external project team.
* Ensure Preservation Observations are closed out satisfactorily.
Other: Relocation or work-visa sponsorship is not offered.
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- Fircroft Engineering Services Ltd.
- Full Time
- Not Specified
- Early Career
- Not Specified
- Maintenance, Technical & Technician
- Recruitment Consultant