Engineering Top 5 Jobs
ONSHORE FIELD PRODUCTION OPTIMISATION SPECIALIST
Fircroft one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies is seeking to recruit an Onshore Field Production Optimisation Specialiston contract basis
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
The Onshore Field Production Optimisation Specialist is is directly responsible for maximising the oil rate performance of wells and facilities on a day to day basis, as well as the safe planning and execution of wellwork, including workover rig and well injection pumping operations. This includes control of wellwork costs, safety of field personnel, integrity of Company assets and the maintenance of environmental standards. These responsibilities will be carried out in accordance with Company commercial, production, safety and environmental goals.
Key Job Responsibilities:
* Carry out the activities of the Client in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Plan and Supervise well intervention activities to ensure safe achievement of wellwork objectives.
* Prepare for planned wellwork by ensuring materials and services are available and mobilized to complete the work according to agree programs.
* Respond to well downtime incidents by planning and executing workovers dependent upon maximizing oil rate goals.
* Perform Perf wash and stimulation treatments safely and efficiently and plan flow-back management including anticipation of sand production problems.
Anticipate the problems associated with successful stimulations including sand production, inadequate lift, artificial lift type, sizing and spares.
* Plan the well lift design for successful water flood pilot responses at wells offset to the pilot injection wells. Assist in the waterflood pilot start-up and continuous operation.
* Strive to maintain Wellwork and Downhole pump expenditures at or below budget.
* Ensure every well is pumping at its maximum oil rate through continuous optimisation including fluid level monitoring well testing, downhole and surface equipment modifications
* Identify and procure well lift optimisation technology applications such as Pump-off control, Variable frequency drives and field specific artificial lift enhancements for immediate cost-effective application in the Field.
* Provide Leadership and training to the field operations crew to ensure best practices in well optimization are implemented.
* Ensure that all spare materials, downhole pumps, rods, field chemicals, fuels, lubricants, lab supplies, etc are maintained at adequate levels to minimise downtime.
* Anticipate field and well downtime scenarios and plan for power outages to maintain maximum oil production.
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- Fircroft Engineering Services Ltd.
- Full Time
- Not Specified
- Early Career
- Not Specified
- Gas, Oil & Energy
- Direct Employer