Management Top 5 Jobs
- Wealth Manager West
- Relationship Manager
- Manager Correspondent Banking
- Manager Credit Solutions
- Sales Manager
EPC1-OPERATIONS PROJECT MANAGER
Fircroft one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies is seeking to recruit an EPC1 Operations Project Manager on contract basis
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
The EPC1-Operations Project manager will be the focal point for the delivery of Upstream Operations modifications and CAPEX projects and will be required to manage and safely deliver scopes of work for all Operations departments through EPC1 within budget and schedule:
* Integrate the EPC Contractor with the Client to meet identified business needs and deliver business value, through acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality.
This position will lead small-to-medium projects of moderate complexity and risk and has the following accountabilities:
o Plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all aspects of the project lifecycle.
o Manage the interface between contractor resources/teams with company resources and teams across different disciplines and functions.
o Rigorously manage scope through a structured change management process to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed time, cost, and quality parameters with focus on delivering the business benefits.
o Create and validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and expenditures.
o Ensure appropriate stakeholder change and communication plans and engagements are developed and executed.
o Proactively analyze variances against plan to assess trends threatening agreed scope, time, cost, and quality commitments. Identify signs that a project may be at risk and escalate quickly and appropriately.
o Create scopes and the portfolio backlog for the next budget cycle from operations opportunities and threats identified
o Drive robust Management of change for the portfolio
o Set up and drive performance KPIs in accordance with contract requirements
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Degree in Engineering
* Professional certification related to Project Management is desirable
* 15+ years industry experience - Upstream / Downstream Oil & Gas experience preferred
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* The scope of work is dynamic. The EPC1-Operations Project Manager is responsible for managing regular changes to scope and facilitate safe and efficient delivery
* The relationship between the selected EPC contractor and the Client organization is in its infancy. Delivery of work scopes while improving the integration of both parties will be required.
The key customers/stakeholders span different functions. Stakeholder management must be tailored to fit this circumstance.
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- Fircroft Engineering Services Ltd.
- Full Time
- Fifteen (15) years
- Experienced Career
- Operations Management
- Recruitment Consultant