Logistics - Distribution Top 5 Jobs
- Cargo Coordinator
- Procurement Officer
- Customs and Agency Authority
- Functionaris Inkoop & Logistiek
Disposal Clerk - Warehousing
Fircroft one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies is seeking to recruit a Disposal Clerk (Warehousing) on contract basis
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Works as part of the Warehouse team in maintaining storage areas, performing daily checks and ensuring that items are tracked and stored in accordance to company's standards
Job Location: Point Fortin, T&T
Roles & responsibilities:
* Ensuring his/her well-being by always using the correct PPE to handle the task at hand.
* Conducting daily checks of the CSF, Laydown areas and bulb and batteries bin area.
* Compiling an inventory of items for disposal on a monthly basis.
* Preparation and tagging of items for disposal.
* Accurate completion of waste manifests forms.
* Securing gate passes for all disposal items leaving the compound.
* Updating of the various waste and disposal trackers.
* Filing of Waste Manifests, Destruction Certificates and MDAs.
* Uploading waste manifests onto the Materials Management - Disposal drive and then onto iBlue.
* Notifying the issues team and their team lead via email of any items found in the laydown F area which may be dumped for disposal without documentation.
* Daily logging of the day's activity including ticket numbers and waste manifest numbers utilized.
* Monthly checks based on the EMS Checklist.
* Comply with Level 1 of HSE Employee Responsibility and Accountability.
* Comply with Level 1 of client Values & Behaviours.
Qualifications and experience
* Proven Oil and Gas Industry experience
* Minimum five (5) O' levels CXC/GCE
* Training as evidenced by certification in Warehousing/Inventory Management.
* Three (3) years' experience in a warehousing environment.
* Develop and sustain collaborative relationships at all levels with the organisation
Specific requirement Competencies
Attention to Detail
The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Prioritise conflicting workloads
Perform all duties to a high level, with an aim to exceed client's expectations
1) Operate a forklift and drive a manual vehicle
2) Pay rate $53 TTD per hr.
- Logistics - Distribution
- Trinidad & Tobago, Point Fortin
- Fircroft Engineering Services Ltd.
- Full Time
- Three (3) years
- Early Career
- Warehousing and/of Inventory Management
- Warehousing & Storage
- Direct Employer