Management Top 5 Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Commercial Manager
- Director of Operations
- Manager Compliance
- Digital Marketing Manager
Enhanced Resource Centers (ERC) is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager to join their team in Distrito Nacional-Santo Domingo.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Who we're looking for:
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or a minimum high school diploma.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- 3+ years’ experience as an operations Supervisor or similar leadership position (Trainer, QA Supervisor, Admin) in a call center environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and in delivering presentations (Business Reviews).
- Excellent organizational skills, fast-learner, self-taught.
- Great analytical skills, being able to understand the meaning behind reports, with a great logical thinking.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Open schedule availability (hours may vary based on operational needs to improve performance and/or support the account).
Why this position:
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Operations Managers plan, direct and coordinate all the campaign’s operations. This position is responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies, managing a team of supervisors and other direct reports.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze reports and results of the program to determine the needs or areas for improvement.
- Approve staffing activities in relation to hiring, training, development and performance management.
- Fulfill the expected or budgeted financial objectives, including the occupation and productivity of employees (Bill to Pay).
- Maximize the potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective methods of performance management ensuring and ensuring their personal development and motivation.
- Escalate issues to the highest resource level as necessary while still being the point of contact for operations.
- Define business requirements, KPI / metrics and program characteristics to meet client expectations.
- Assist the main project management operationally in the implementation of new programs.
- Participate in meetings with clients to share practical information that can create a positive impact on the development of the program, as well as review the processes and each of the metrics to ensure compliance, and work on opportunities for improvement.
- Coordinate meetings with the team of supervisors to provide information and guidelines on actions and processes to be implemented in operations.
- Analyze data on trends in call patterns such as product variability, sales volume, promotion changes, etc.
- Participate in meetings with the Operations Director, to discuss and analyze the performance and financial indicators, identifying areas for improvement and creating action plans to maintain consistency in performance.
- Conduct individual sessions with supervisors to analyze the performance of their team, identify the actions to be taken to improve performance indicators and utilities, as well as inspect the documentation processes of their team's actions.
- Prepare weekly performance reports to the Director, showing all the performance indicators with their respective analysis of improvement and consistency.
- Implement communication, motivation and development strategies that help increase the performance levels of project personnel, mediating conflicts that may arise between supervisors and agents.
- Perform periodic rounds in the production area to monitor the work of agents and supervisors.
- Perform audits and reviews that supervisors should send as statistical manuals hours, evaluations, trackers, analysis, Coaching, PIP, among others.
- Other administrative and support activities necessary for business development related to the position.
- Dominican Republic, Distrito Nacional
- Enhanced Resource Centers
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of Three (3) years
- Early Career
- Business or equivalent
- Operations Management
- Direct Employer