Management Top 5 Jobs
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Manager Development
- Commercial Manager
- Director of Operations
- Manager Compliance
Director of Operations
Enhanced Resource Centers (ERC) is seeking to recruit a Director of Operations to join their team in Distrito Nacional-Santo Domingo.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Who we're looking for:
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field or equivalent combination of education.
- 5 + years’ experience in a call center environment, specifically Operations, OM and above positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Committed, creative, ease of expression, results-oriented, customer service-oriented, team player.
- Organized with excellent planning skills; decision-making.
- Great analytical skills, being able to understand the meaning behind reports, with a great logical thinking.
- Open schedule availability.
Why this position:
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
Directing and coordinating activities related to the maintenance of quality standards and training according to the standards of our clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Direct the operations of the center establishing priorities, norms and performance objectives.
- Ensure that the profits are in accordance with the projections established in the invoice to pay (bill to pay).
- Ensure the quality of customer service according to the parameters established in the project / contract.
- Establish norms, procedures and technical criteria for the development of the processes and activities under its competence.
- Supervises and monitors performance indicators such as: quality of service and staff competencies.
- Analyze data on trends in call patterns such as product variability, sales volume, hiring, etc.
- Manage operational metrics ensuring compliance with budget parameters.
- Perform analysis of metrics and indicators to establish improvement plans in coordination with the managers.
- Coordinate weekly meetings with the managers in order to know the news.
- Participate in meetings with clients to provide feedback on the process of the account being handled.
- Attend weekly management meetings with all departments.
- Maximize the potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective methods of performance management, ensuring and ensuring their personal development and motivation.
- Develop growth programs for possible promotion opportunities.
- Prepare reports on performance analysis of metrics, financial report of compliance with goals and review reports to evaluate progress according to plans or requirements.
- Participate in the preparation of the budget and the strategic plans of the area, using SWOT strategies.
- Other administrative and support activities necessary for business development related to the position.
- Dominican Republic, Distrito Nacional
- Enhanced Resource Centers
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of Five (5) years
- Early Career
- Business or equivalent
- Directors, Chief Executives and Board Members
- Direct Employer