Engineering Top 5 Jobs
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, is looking for an Application Engineer to join its industry leading Nalco Water team.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
If you are a passionate professional that enjoys interacting with customers and likes to work in an autonomous environment, we invite you to apply. You will be joining a talented team that supports water treatment applications for a variety of industries. In this position, you will manage and develop long standing client relationships, with an intense focus on exceeding client expectations and driving service delivery. You will have a hands-on approach to service and deliver value through developing and managing technical projects to solve customer problems.
What’s in it For You:
- You will join a large growing company and work with some of our leading customers
- Flexible, independent work environment where you will plan your own schedule
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology
- Enjoy a paid training program allowing you to learn from successful professionals
- Comprehensive benefits packages in line with market and industry standards
- Receive a company service vehicle for business & personal use
- Opportunity for a long term, advanced career path in service, sales, corporate accounts or management
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
What You Will Do:
- Provide routine service support to Sales Representatives in strategic district accounts to execute agreed upon customer system assurance and continuous improvement plans
- Assist Sales Representatives with plant surveys of prospective customers
- Assist Sales Representatives with start-ups of new applications in both existing customers and in new accounts
- Develop strong relationships with the key stakeholders in the strategic district accounts where you provide service support to other District Sales Representatives
- Provide technical support to customers; identifying and resolving customer pain points, escalating as required
- Engage in problem solving by performing system analysis, interpreting data and providing written recommendations to ensure customer operations are performing at optimal levels;
- Support services include: Sample testing, light maintenance, customer service, service report generation, chemical ordering, chemical inventory management, general labor activities
- Follow Ecolab safety guidelines and incident reporting requirements
Ecolab offers a world class training program designed to provide the tools and resources for you to be one of the best in your field.
This position requires successful completion of the 26-week in-field and classroom training program to maintain employment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Chemistry
- 2 years of technical service or field sales support experience
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to access and be comfortable with working in a variety of conditions and be able to perform the essential duties of the position.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.
- Water treatment or specialty chemical industry experience;
- Working knowledge of boilers, cooling towers, and wastewater treatment systems would be an advantage.
- Ability to sell value-added products to customers.
- Carry aptitude and confidence to deal with large national and multi-national customers
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience working with MS Excel Spreadsheets.
- Jamaica, Kingston
- Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two (2) years
- Early Career
- Electrical Engineering
- Direct Employer