Management Top 5 Jobs
Manager - Management Information Systems
The Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ) invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the position of: Manager Management Information Systems (MIS).
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
The primary responsibility of the position will be the effective development, implementation and maintenance of Technological Tools to effectively and efficiently execute the Bank’s business functions.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Assist in the design, development, and coordination of IT systems, and the strategic and operational plans of the division, in support of the Bank’s overall direction.
2) Analyse business technology needs; work with management to discuss and determine technology projects needed for the organization.
3) Provide Project Management and Monitoring of projects in the division.
4) Plan and manage maintenance and upgrades of hardware and software systems.
5) Research, analyze and recommend improvements to current systems and infrastructure
The required MINIMUM qualifications, experiences, and attributes are:
First Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Certificate in, and working knowledge, of Project Management
Hands-on experience with:
- SQL Server
- Windows 7/8/10/ Server; 2003/2008/2012 Operating Systems
- Cisco Network devices
- FortGate Firewalls
Working knowledge of VMware Virtual Environment
Familiarity with Computer Security issues / systems
Knowledge of website technologies would be an asset
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Excellent supervisory and communication skills
MUST be confidential, tactful and diplomatic
Minimum five (5) years related work experience – preferably in the Financial Sector
- Jamaica, Kingston
- Development Bank of Jamaica Ltd.
- Full Time
- First Degree
- Minimum of Five (5) years
- Early Career
- Computer Science or equivalent
- IT Management
- Direct Employer