Management Top 5 Jobs
- Wealth Manager West
- Relationship Manager
- Manager Business Banking
- People Director
- Digital Marketing Manager
The Commercial Manager is responsible for developing and implementing commercial strategies across all Consumer product lines to deliver increased revenues and subscribers, retain customers, and improve customer experience to achieve the specific goals approved in the Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing strategies, over both the short and long term, to maintain and increase revenues by launching new products or services in conjunction with the central Commercialteam.
- The role holder will develop and execute pricing strategies, taking into account central Commercial guidance, conditions in the market and the aggressiveness of the othercompetitors.
- Developing and executing loyalty programs to reduce churn and maximize the return on investment in acquiring new customers will be another key responsibility.
- The Commercial Manager will also be responsible for researching and understanding the local market, anticipating its evolution and the necessary steps to capture newopportunities.
- The role holder will be the custodian of the brand's implementation able to successfully adapt marketing plans to support brand objectives and revenue and profitmaximization.
- The successful applicant will be expected to work closely with the central Group Commercial team ensuring adherence with the company's strategy, best practice andpolicies.
Desired Competencies andExperience
- Expert analytical and numerical skills amust
- Experience of managingteams
- Comfortable working in large, international, matrixedenvironments
- A team player - able to see the bigger picture for theorganization
- Strong communicationskills
- Ability to create and interpret sales and margindata
- Ability to understand and interpret customer insight throughNPS
- Commercial expertise and financialawareness
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills
- Ability to deliver multiplerequirements
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-pacedenvironment
- A tactical thinker with ability to implement ideasrapidly
- Ability to structure / deliver strategic presentations clearly in written form and in front ofaudiences
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing orequivalent
- Experience of retail / channelmanagement
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Telecoms in Mobile, Broadband or TV consumer services; other FMCG industry backgroundsconsidered
Lateral thinker with good analytical and strategic planning skills. A strategist who understands the significance of extraordinary customer service and implements frameworks to
evaluate and improve customerservices.
- Drives accountability and responsibility through to their team. Delegates successfully and communicate openly andeffectively.
- Must possess passion and drive, and ability to transmit it to others in the organization
- Bias for action andresults
- Enjoys the challenge of building new businesses, particularly building the talent and theteam
- Balances strong knowledge in information technology, telecom, andmobility
- Position will require travel throughout our businessmarkets.
- St. Kitts & Nevis, Basseterre
- Cable and Wireless Communications
- Part Time
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) years
- Early Career
- Marketing or equivalent
- Sales Management
- Direct Employer