Engineering Top 5 Jobs
BP is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Planner to job team in Trinidad and Tobago - North - Port of Spain
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
The Planner is responsible for processing quality work orders and producing work packs, following the Work Management standard, that significantly attribute to safe and reliable operations.
The Planner is responsible for planning work order tasks by clearly identifying the work needed by craft and associated equipment and materials to complete the job safely and efficiently.
Performing onshore planning duties in addition to supporting offshore planners
- Responsible for the generation of high quality job plans and work packs to allow efficient scheduling, assignment and execution of work
- Responsible for identifying permits needed
- Responsible for following Global Work Management processes and standards within planning activities and monitoring the agreed upon KPIs, taking appropriate actions to close the deviation from target
- Responsible for identifying improvement opportunities and basic defect elimination in the day to day execution of work
- Responsible for ensuring personal competency development tasks are completed
- Responsible for maintaining healthy relationships and effective collaboration with other Planners and other teams to improve performance
- Responsible for daily backlog management, within their area of responsibility, to clean up and prioritize work
- Responsible for modifying job plans based on feedback received
- Responsible for requesting modification or creation of master data such as new materials, new locations, description changes, etc.
- Responsible for conducting job / field walk-downs for the work
- Responsible for maintaining job plan libraries and ensuring Job Plans are complete, accurate and easily accessible to all
- Responsible for setting realistic Target Dates for execution of the work
- Responsible for setting realistic Required by Dates for procurement of material and services
- Responsible for identifying the people, tools, materials, services, and procedures needed for a quality work pack
- Responsible for expenditure of the R&M budget within delegation of financial authority
- Responsible for assisting in deploying Global Work Management programs
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university OR Associate's degree from a recognized university OR Technical Diploma from a recognized instituation
Essential experience and job requirements
• Bachelor’s degree – ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience managing projects in the areas listed below
• Associate’s degree – ideal candidate should have at least 4 years’ experience in the areas listed below
• Technician diploma – ideal candidate should have at least 5 years’ experience in the areas listed below
• Experience with maintenance planning and scheduling tools, control of work and safety processes.
• Experience with Maintenance Management Systems.
Desirable criteria and qualifications
• Organizational and communication skills, technical ability and a strong personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental performance.
• An understanding of all aspects of maintaining oil and gas facilities with an established and proven track record.
Other Requirements (eg Travel, Location): NA
Relocation available: No
Travel required: Yes - up to 10%
Is this a part time position? No
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- British Petroleum
- Full Time
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) or more years
- Early Career
- In relevant field
- Maintenance, Technical & Technician
- Direct Employer