Engineering Top 5 Jobs
- Technical Assistant
- Technical Support
- Technical Supervisor
- Heavy Equipment Diesel Mechanic
BHP a world-leading resources company is seeking to recruit an Operations Intern.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
About the role
- Core routines and engagements across the Operations team.
- Short-term and long-term planning and scheduling for operations maintenance activities.
- Change management initiatives including new systems implementation projects.
- Analysis and improvement projects.
- Budgeting, forecasting and cost reporting.
- Direct ownership and accountability for a short-term project within the team.
- Must be a national/resident of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Must be currently pursuing an undergraduate program as a full-time student in the areas of Engineering, Mathematics, Technology or Economics.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA or B Average grade profile.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Global mind-set and awareness.
- Students must be dependable and flexible, demonstrate initiative and above all put safety first.
- Students must be proactive team-players with a strong desire to learn and contribute.
- Trinidad & Tobago, Port of Spain
- BHP Billiton
- Full Time
- Undergraduate Degree
- Not Specified
- Trainee / Student
- Engineering, Mathematics, Technology or Economics
- Maintenance, Technical & Technician
- Direct Employer