Engineering Top 5 Jobs
Field Specialist – Sand Control Completions
Baker Hughes, a GE company is seeking experienced Field Specialist – Sand Control Completions supporting the Product Line as part of our Caribbean Operations – Trinidad.
Interested? Get the details here how to apply.
- Under general supervision develops and applies skills required to run applications in Sand Control Hole Completions Product Group.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BHGEHSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BHGE Core Values.
- Handles special projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED with extensive field experience on drilling rig, work-over rig, or similar company involved in down-hole operations
- Minimum 8+ yrs experience in Sand Control Completions.
- Thorough knowledge of Sand Control Completions and other Completions techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel and MS Visio
- Strong at building personal relationships (with internal and external customers).
- Work alongside the AMO team when needed.
- Minimum 10+ years of field experience on drilling rig, work-over rig, or similar company involved in down-hole operations
- Sand Control and Upper Completions experience
- Ability to work well and communicate and well with others.
- Competent in running Sand Control applications .
- Maybe competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Trinidad & Tobago, San Fernando
- Baker Hughes Incorporated
- Full Time
- High School
- Minimum of Eight (8) years
- Mid Career
- In relevant field
- Gas, Oil & Energy
- Direct Employer