Skills are something that you can work on and develop over time. As they say: practice makes perfect!
We live in a society comprised of two classes called the rich and the poor with a lot of differences between them. These are also referred to as the haves and have-nots of the society. The rich make up barely 20% of the population and have control over 80% of the resources while 80% of the population makes use of the remaining 20% of the resources.
If you have decided to become a security guard there are some important things you need to know. I highly recommend that you read some of my articles so you get an idea of what you are getting involved with.
Ministerie van Sociale Ontwikkeling, Arbeid & Welzijn
Text will be added soon.