Interested in Education?
Education imbeds engagements in the public education sector, the same as professions in teaching within other organizations.
A student spends most of her productive waking hours in school. Thus, teachers play a pivotal role in her life. It is very important for a teacher to assess the needs of her students. A comfortable and congenial environment is very important for effective teaching and learning.
We all expect that our children will be excited and a little bit nervous about the first day of school. The first step to calming fears is identifying them. Here are ten things that make kids anxious about school:
You wake up one morning sweaty, out of breath and with a throbbing headache. You take every pain medicine available, but you still feel like crap. Determined to finish out the school year strong, you continue to teach until the last day of school. Despite your optimism you still cannot "shake" the feeling that maybe teaching is not the career you can stay in for the long run.
Importance of School Uniforms
School uniforms promote students’ loyalty and reduce students tendency to be violent. Without school uniform, students may form gangs and identify their group with same color clothes. Gang members would then victimize wealthy students. This violence can be prevented if all students identify themselves as one by wearing the same school uniform.
By Marky Chavez | Source: https://schools-education.knoji.com
Reasons why wearing of school uniforms are important for students:
- School uniforms are made compulsory for all students since it help lessen social conflicts within the school. This is so as not all students can keep up with the latest trends in fashion. So, if you don’t belong in the group when it comes to fashion, you often become the subject of ridicule and mockery obviously because other students see you as an outcast who doesn’t fit in. If you are in this situation, it can badly affect your self-esteem and can give rise to many insecurities. But with school uniform, incidents like this can be prevented.
- School uniforms promote students’ loyalty and reduces students tendency to be violent. Without school uniform, students may form gangs and identify their group with same color clothes. Gang members would then victimize wealthy students. This violence can be prevented if all students identify themselves as one by wearing the same school uniform. With school uniform, students will have a sense of oneness and it will likewise enhance school loyalty. Wearing of school uniform is really important for it gives students the feeling that they all belong in one community.
- School uniforms lessen students clothing expenses for their day to day use. It is also beneficial for parents for it enables them to save extra cash. Just one time spending for school uniforms and that’s it. Whereas, if parents have to spend for latest fashion clothes for their children’s day to day attire in school, it can cost them a lot of money.
- School uniform promotes effective learning for all students. Students’ concentration will be focused more on their education rather than their wardrobes. If students are allowed to wear civilian clothes, they will be more eager, concerned and excited on what clothes to wear to make them stand out at school. This will also distract their learning process for their minds will be occupied with the thought of whether their opposite sex will admire the way they dress up. Thus, school uniform is important for it creates an effective learning atmosphere.
- Wearing of school uniforms also prepare students for their future career. If they get employed in big companies, naturally they have to wear corporate and formal attires. With this, it will be easy for them to adjust since they are used to wear formal uniforms when they were in school.